Terms & Conditions
Article 1 – General
1. Miss Ann boat trips offers boat tours and activities in Curacao and surroundings.
2. We reserve the right to change routes as well as start and end locations when weather conditions, shallows or other legitimate reasons so require. We will, as far as possible, inform passengers thereof in a timely manner.
3. The captain is always in charge. Safety is paramount.
4. By booking a trip or renting a boat you are accepting the terms and conditions of Miss Ann boat trips.
Article 2 – Day trips
1. Day trips are regular trips that can be booked per person or per group. Reservation can be booked through our website or resellers.
2. Our day trips to Klein Curacao take place on our superyacht Serendipity.
3. Passengers (including groups) for a day trip shall be present at least 30 minutes before the stated departure time and at the departure point agreed in the booking.
4. Passengers should note that one enters the vessel by stepping off the quay onto a gangway.
5. There are toilets on our vessels
Article 3 – Boat rental / private tours
1. We have 3 vessels available for private tours: the Miss Ann (80 pax), the Serendipity (80 pax) and the Second Chance (33 pax). The minimum rental for a cruise is 4 hours. The boat rental and any catering must be paid within 14 days prior to the sailing day, by bank transfer to our bank account. Exceptions can be made only with the consent of Miss Ann boat trips.
2. Boat rental from Miss Ann boat trips always includes the crew, depending on vessel and groupsize (skipper and crew).
3. Reserving the whole boat is only possible via email or phone (Whatsapp).
4. It is not allowed to sublet the boat to a third party.
Article 4 – Waiting periods and delays
1. In the case of regular trips there are no waiting times. This means that if you have purchased a ticket and arrive too late at the boarding point, the boat will not wait for you and Miss Ann boat trips can reassign your seat. Also, you will not be entitled to change the date or have the ticket refunded.
Article 5 – Transfers
1. Transfers are available with our official transfer partner. You can book your transfer in advance via our website or resellers.
2. After completing your booking, you will receive a bookings confirmation with the pick up details, location and time.
3. Please be ready 5 min before pick up time at the location that is described in your email confirmation.
3. Switch on your mobile (the number provided during the booking process).
4. If the driver does not show up at the given time, please allow five minutes and then call Miss Ann boat trips at: +5999 7671379.
Article 6 – Execution of the booking
1. Valid reasons for annulment of the booking are:
a: weather conditions (hard storm and/or rough sea) hindering or making the cruise impossible. The skipper determines in the first instance whether such conditions apply.
b: Sudden maintenance duties on our vessel which are important to the safety of its passengers.
2. In case of misconduct, whether or not caused by alcohol consumption, the skipper has the right to pause or immediately terminate the trip. Persons who are already under the influence of alcohol/drugs at the start of the tour will be denied access to the boat. The customer’s payment obligation remains.
3. Alcohol under the age of 18 is prohibited. Miss Ann boat trips reserves the right to request a photo ID.
4. Passengers must follow all instructions of Miss Ann boat trips or its employees promptly. Access to vessels and jetties may be denied without a reason being provided, should this be deemed necessary by Miss Ann boat trips, for example in relation to capacity, safety, public order or the imminent threat of damage or nuisance.
Article 7 – Check-in and departure times
1. You should be at the harbor office for check-in at least 30 minutes before the departure time. The boarding will close 15 minutes before departure. If you arrive at the harbor later than this, you will not be allowed to board the vessel.
2. All departure times are current and up to date on the relevant tours info page. Miss Ann boat trips is not liable for any conflicting information found in any other locations.
Article 8 – Liability of Trips
1. Miss Ann boat trips is not liable for any damage to and/or loss of the passenger’s belongings/property. The passenger takes all their belongings/property on board entirely at their own risk.
2. Miss Ann boat trips is not liable for damages to individuals or passengers’ goods, caused by entering or boarding a jetty or boat. The passenger enters these areas entirely at their own risk.
Article 9 – Liability passenger
1. The passenger is liable for damages caused by the passenger to the property/goods used by Miss Ann boat trips or third parties.
2. All activities organized by Miss Ann boat trips take place entirely at the passengers’ own risk.
Article 10 – General Liability
1. Miss Ann boat trips is not liable for personal injury or damage of any nature, regardless of its cause, prior, during or as a result of the trip. The exception to this is damage caused by a deliberate act or the gross negligence of Miss Ann boat trips. The statutory damages are limited to the price of the boat rental of the trip in question.
2. Children fall under the responsibility of the parent(s). On request, a life jacket can be provided.
3. Should Miss Ann boat trips not be able to comply with their obligations due to force majeure, there is no entitlement to restitution or compensation.
Article 11 – Payment, cancellation and amendments/ weather conditions
1. In the case of a booking: in agreement with our offer, we will send you a confirmation of the booking.
2. The client may cancel the order in writing only.
3. Payment can be done using online banking, or on-site in our office by cash, debit- or credit card.
3. In the case of a booking for a Klein Curacao day trip: when you cancel within 72 hours prior to the day of the cruise, a full refund applies. If you want to cancel within 48 hours before the day of the cruise, 50% refund applies. If you cancel after this time, no refunds are provided.
4. In general, there are no refunds given by Miss Ann if the weather doesn’t permit the crew to do an activity or tour i.e. the snorkel tour.
5. The snorkel tour is complimentary and doesn’t have a value
[cancellation costs private trips]
4. For the catering a change in the number of people can always be made within 3 days prior to the (private) trip. In connection with the purchase for the catering, we have to charge the associated costs within 3 days of the cruise day.
5. In the case of extreme weather conditions we will set in consultation and without additional charge, a new date that is going to be carried out within 60 days.
6. Miss Ann boat trips reserves the right to charge a 5% bank fee for all booking amendments including cancellations.
Article 12 – Final provisions
1. Passengers shall be deemed to follow the instructions of the crew on quay, jetty and boat.
2. Wearing stiletto heels are strongly discouraged for reasons of safety and damage.
3. It is strictly prohibited to wear shoes of any kind on the Serendipity vessel.
4. The passenger is expected to take care of the environment and not to dispose of waste in the water. All personal consumptions and the associated waste should be disposed in the assigned bins.
5. Any damage done, by not follow the above, will be charged to the passenger.
Article 13 – Complaints
1. If the participant finds a shortcoming in the implementation of the agreement, Miss Ann boat trips shall be notified as soon as possible, so that Miss Ann boat trips can find an appropriate solution. If the shortcoming is not resolved within a reasonable period of time and affects the quality of the arrangement or activity, this should be reported as soon as possible to Miss Ann boat trips.
2. If the complaint is not satisfactorily dealt with on the spot, it can be submitted within 7 days from the end of the arrangement or activity in writing to Miss Ann boat trips. A clearly specified account of what the complaints are should be presented.
3. Complaints after 7 days will not be handled anymore
Article 14 – Personal Data
1. Personal data such as name, phone number and email address, are solely used on behalf of the booking. The data will be used, as far as permitted by law, for the conduct of business and will not longer be stored than necessary.
The customer will give Miss Ann boat trips irrevocable consent for use and storage of the (personal) data.
Should Miss Ann boat trips be obliged to provide (personal) details to third parties, based on law or regulation, Miss Ann boat trips is entitled to do so.