1 Hour to Paradise
Every Tuesday, Thursday, Friday & Sunday
Join us on an unforgettable, all-inclusive day trip to Klein Curaçao. This idyllic, uninhabited island of 1.7 km² is located just off the south-east coast of Curaçao. Enjoy an hour aboard our super yacht Serendipity and arrive in heaven on earth for families, friends and adventurers. With a pink light house standing tall to welcome you to the island, the natural beauty surrounding it will resemble a painting or computer screensaver. Since it only takes us an hour to reach Klein Curaçao, you’ll have more than enough time to enjoy yourself. Go dive at a world-class diving spot, snorkel with turtles, get a relaxing massage, take a stroll on the pristine beach, hike to the lighthouse and shipwrecks, or simply unwind.
Our newly renovated and private Caribbean beach house (one of only two beach houses on the entire island) stands out and apart from the rest of the island, serving as the ultimate hideaway. There’s nothing quite like Klein Curaçao: the perfect destination for relaxation and fun, where lifelong memories are made. A must-do when on Curaçao, according to locals and tourists alike.
Let our friendly crew take care of you during this all-inclusive day. Relax, take a massage with a million-dollar view or discover the island by hiking to the north side of the island to see the lighthouse and the shipwrecks. Make sure to protect yourself against the sun!
For scuba divers we have our very own dive school on Klein Curacao run by Divemaster Kees.
What is included?
- Breakfast with sandwiches, boiled eggs, various toppings, salads and fruit
- Open bar with soft drinks, juice and water
- Delicious 3 pieces meat BBQ (spareribs/chicken/beef) with fresh-made salads, corn on the cub and fruit
- Use of our beach house with toilets, changing rooms and freshwater shower
- Use of mask and snorkel
- Use of beach beds with plenty of shade
- Guided snorkel safari with turtles
For an additional fee:
- Relaxing massages with breathtaking views
- Premium open bar starting at lunch (Beer/wine/ mix drinks)
- Diving gear + guides dives
- Diving trips for beginners and experts
Time schedule Klein Curacao
07:30 – 08:30 Departure/arrival Klein Curacao
09:30 – 10:30 Breakfast and information session
10:30 – 13:00 Snorkeling, swimming, hiking, diving, relax or getting a massage
13:00 – 14:00 BBQ lunch with salads and fruits
14:00 – 15:00 Guided Snorkel safari with turtles
15:30 – 16:00 Prepare for departure
16:00 – 17:00 Trip back including Rum Punch Happy Hour!
*time schedule provides and estimation
What to bring:
- A beach towel
- A cap or hat
- Shoes or flip flops to hike
- Cash in case interested in additional services
- Dry clothes
- A (water) camera
- Motion-sickness medication if prone to seasickness
- Positivity and a big smile!!
Need to arrange transportation to the dock of embarkation? A pick-up service is available from most hotels
Why choose Miss Ann boat trips?
- A quick, comfortable and luxurious boat ride on a super yacht
- Customer-centric, quality service given by our highly trained and friendly crew
- A quaint and charming beach house with a beach bar, ample shade, swings, sunbeds, toilets and a fresh water shower!
- The ultimate barefoot experience
- The definition of disconnecting (no WIFI and a lack of cellphone reception)
- A natural breeze if weather permits (no AC)
- Dive shop on the Island
- Rum-punch Happy Hour on the way back!!
On this page you can book your trip to Klein Curacao. Please select a date and follow the steps. Any special needs or requests? Please let us know in the comments. Also, be aware of the limitations on Klein Curacao.
Stay the night on Klein Curaçao
Have you always wondered what it would feel like to live off the grid on a remote island? Well, here’s your chance to truly unplug, recharge and adventure. Camp on Klein Curaçao and make memories of a lifetime!
There’s nothing quite like witnessing the sun setting, building your own campfire and stargazing on a deserted island with your loved ones. With the sounds of the ocean rocking you to sleep, you’ll feel more in tune with nature and each other than ever before. Our private beach house, with toilet and shower facilities, offers comfort and shelter. Our crew will happily prepare your meals and drinks!
If you’re lucky, you’ll even receive a warm welcome from a pod of dolphins.
Interested in an overnight adventure? Contact the team for more information!